Google AdWords™ Premier SMB Partner
Marquette Group is a proud member of the Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program (PSP). The program connects Google’s trusted and experienced AdWords partners with small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) that want expert help creating, managing and optimizing their online advertising campaigns.
Google PSP Qualifications
Participation in this exclusive program solidifies Marquette Group’s reputation as a leader in developing digital advertising solutions that generate local leads and increase brand engagement.
PSP members must meet the following criteria:
- Large customer base of small/medium sized businesses
- Commitment to provide phone and/or email customer support to their advertiser base
- Existing operational infrastructure to serve thousands of customers
Premier AdWords Campaign Management
As a Google PSP, Marquette Group combines our AdWords expertise with more than 50 years of local advertising experience.
Our AdWords clients receive:
- Full-service campaign management
- Online reporting dashboard
- Dedicated account management and individual support
- Marketing guidance and strategy
Benefits of Google AdWords
- It’s pay-for-performance so you only pay when someone interacts with your ad
- You can target the people who are already searching for your products and/or services
- Detailed reporting provides measurable ROI metrics
The Power of Google AdWords for Local Search
- Google searches account for more than two-thirds of all online searches in the US¹
- More than 90 percent of searchers use Google to find local business information²
- There are about 3.5 billion searches on Google every day… That’s more than 2 trillion searches per year worldwide³
For more information about the Google AdWords Premier SMB Partner program, visit: http://www.google.com/ads/premiersmbpartner/.
*Google and Google AdWords are trademarks of Google Inc.
¹Monthly Share of Online Searches in the US by Search Engine, comScore Inc. October 2014
² Frequency with Which US Internet Users Search for Local Businesses, AYTM Market Research May 2013